We will contact you the day prior to your trip to confirm the departure time for the next day. Make sure we have a good contact number for you and your party.
What to bring– Food, coolers, drinks, cameras, sunscreen, sunglasses, hats, shoes, extra clothing- it may be cooler on the water, call us regarding bringing your own tackle.
Fish Cleaning is available at the dock after the trip.
Mates- work for tips- customarily 15-20%
Directions – Address is 311 Talbot St Ocean City, MD. Take Rt 50 east over Rt 50 bridge and take first right on to Philadelphia and right again on to Talbot st. Dock is at end of Talbot St., Restless Lady is docked on left side of pier half way down.
Parking – Go to pier and unload gear for trip. Then park either on the street or in the MR Ducks lot, 1 block south and 1 block east on the corner of St Louis and Dorchester.
Restless Lady’s Links
Below are some links that we recommend. Feel free to check them out! Find lodging info, marine weather, and info on bait and tackle to land that big tuna, shark or white marlin on your Ocean City charter fishing trip!
- Penn Fishing
- Milwaukee Tool
- Bam Flouro
- Fish Finder Tackle
- M.R. Ducks
- Marine Weather
- Mid Shore Electronics
- Big Fish Classic
- Berkley Fishing
- Joey’s Rod Building
- OC Minit Market
- Inflatable Paddler
Consulting services plus- sharing years of boating experience and fishing knowledge of the Mid-Atlantic region. Whatever it might be to make your boating and fishing experience more pleasurable and affordable.
- New to the area. Just starting fishing in the ocean?
- Buying a new boat or need some extra help setting up this year?
- Boat rigging and tackle setup from A-Z.
- Boat sale and purchase help.
- Electronics setup and database information.
- Questions about repairs? We can help get it repaired quickly and less expensive.
- Captain and mate training on board the Restless Lady during our busy season with Todd and Brandon on over 90 trips.
- Captain and mate help. Need an extra mate or Captain? We will provide licensed and experienced crew members to help.
- Crew for boat deliveries.
- Internet fishing report assistance.
- Best locations (marinas, fuel, navigation) and information for traveling on your vessel on the East Coast from Massachusetts to Florida.
- Boat management: we’ll take care of all the headaches.
- Questions about anything regarding boating or fishing.
We have a lot of experience and knowledge between our crew. Let us simplify your operation. Call or email Capt Sean at 443 373-3413. email@example.com for more information or questions.